Positions Available – Landscaping Career
Our Company is on the grow so we are always looking for team players to fill our roster. Experience is not necessary but a clean driving record is.
McCoy Landscape is a Drug Free Workplace. Thanks for your interest in our Company! Following are two positions that we are actively looking to fill but there are many other positions that are not specifically mentioned so please take a minute to fill out the employment Application. Thanks for your interest in a landscaping career with our Company!
LANDSCAPE DESIGN/BUILD CREW LEADER
Looking for enthusiastic, team player to lead crew in the installation of walks & paver patios, retaining walls, landscapes and much more. Must be eager to learn, grow and teach others. If you enjoy the outdoors and learning new things, this is the landscaping career opportunity for you.
EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Experience leading a crew
- Reading blue prints
- Site measurements and job layout
- Knowledge of proper installation of hard and soft-scape
- Knowledge of native plants
- Client communications
- Sub contractor collaborations
- Our over 30 years of excellence gives you job security
- Reputation for excellence in the industry
- We promote ambitious, team-focused landscape experts quickly
- Focus on continuing education of all employees for the betterment of individuals, team and thus quality of work
- Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Simple IRA Retirement Program
- Education and Training Programs
- Recruiting Bonus
- Competitive & Negotiable
About McCoy Landscape Services, Inc.:
McCoy Landscape is a full service landscaping company specializing in the design, installation and maintenance of Outdoor Living Spaces, Paver Patios and colorful Landscaping. McCoy Landscape serves the Central Ohio communities of Delaware, Powell, Lewis Center, Westerville, Marion, Mt. Gilead, Upper Sandusky and Bucyrus.
Positions available on our Lawn Maintenance Team. We are a growing company currently recruiting players to fill our roster.
Qualified candidates will have:
- a minimum of 2 years experience maintaining commercial and residential lawns
- a current O.D.A. applicators license,
- exceptional customer service skills
- a valid and insurable drivers license
- the ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Benefits include medical insurance, Simple IRA, paid time off, uniforms